Volleyball Under Quarantine

Image cited- Hinojosa, David. “Volleyball Safety Changes Evident in Boerne's Season-Opening Win.” ExpressNews.com, Express-News, 11 Aug. 2020, www.expressnews.com/sports/high-school/article/Volleyball-safety-changes-evident-in-Boerne-s-15477074.php.

Image cited- Hinojosa, David. “Volleyball Safety Changes Evident in Boerne’s Season-Opening Win.” ExpressNews.com, Express-News, 11 Aug. 2020, www.expressnews.com/sports/high-school/article/Volleyball-safety-changes-evident-in-Boerne-s-15477074.php.

Aliccia Carroll, Reporter

After an incredible game from Alpena Highschool’s volleyball team, a Covid case had been discovered, causing the volleyball team and coaches to be under quarantine. For confidential and informational purposes, we are unable to list the student’s personal information. However, everyone who came into close contact with the player has been notified to remain at home for the following two weeks. What comes next with the volleyball season is still up in the air. After reaching out to varsity coach, Melissa Doubek, she said they are still waiting to find out the status of the District match against Marquette and are left uncertain about finishing the season yet. We hope all of the players and coaches safely recover and look forward to hopefully seeing the girls back in the gym dominating the court.