PSAT/NMSQT Testing Update

PSAT/NMSQT Testing Update

Photo Credit: Fabian Pittroff/Flickr/The Atlantic

Adler Wilcox, Reporter

If you want to sign up for the PSAT/NMSQT test, you will need to sign up by Nov. 20, 2020 by 3 p.m. It is not required to take it, unless you want to. The test will be given on Jan. 26, 2020 

If you are planning on going, you will need an acceptable identification, like your driver license or your last year student card (as they didn’t do it this year). You will need to bring two  number two   pencils with erasers, and no mechanical pencils are allowed. You may bring your own calculator if it’s an acceptable one to be used. Also, you may dress to your comfort but no jackets or book bags are allowed. 

You may not bring any snacks or water as they will provide you with both of these. Also, if you decide to bring any smart devices like cell phones, smart watches, or any other smart devices, you will need to leave them at the check-in area as they are not allowed to be in the testing room. No audio devices or  recorders are allowed at all. You may not bring any texting devices at all as they will also need to be left at the check in area. If you are caught using any of these, you will be asked to leave the testing room immediately, and your test will be thrown away, and your belongings will need to be searched.